We believe that a dynamic coaching culture is particularly important at times of dramatic change. In other words, most of the time. Today, tomorrow, next year.
Effective coaching and performance management boost the self-confidence and self-motivation of participants. Effective coaching can encourage a focus on solutions and continuous improvement rather than problems and avoidance.
Coaching is the quickest and most focused method of developing individuals and team members. But only when it’s done well.
Our workshops are primarily focused on the creation of a high- performance coaching culture. We equip leaders and managers with practical coaching skills and tools that they can use in the workplace. Specific skills include
- building rapport
- the art of listening
- asking insightful questions
- testing understanding
- raising awareness and expanding horizons
- reframing perspectives
- gaining commitment and accountability.
We also run workshops for business leaders on the strategic uses of coaching to improve business performance. All participants come away with a detailed action plan. Themes include:
- what does a coaching culture imply and how can it improve business performance and provide competitive advantage?
- how can coaching be used most effectively at the individual, team and organisational levels, and in different business functions?
- where does coaching fit in the training and development mix?
- how does coaching fit as a leadership style?
- what competencies underpin the coaching style?
Whatever your objective, RobinsonHenry aims to deliver workshops that are fun, highly participative and precisely tailored to your needs.